Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who Gets Sick in August?

The Andersons!!!

Yeah it is average 105 here daily but on Wed I was sick and yesterday Jeffery was sick. Hayden hasn't been feeling well but I thought it was teething but now I realize he could have had what we had.

I'm doing better now and hopefully Jeffery will feel better when he wakes up. It is only 7am he is still sleeping. MUST BE NICE ;) Hayden is too. Hopefully little man will wake up in a great mood and feel himself today.

Other News:

Haylee is now into saying 'Oh Shnikes' or she says 'Mommy look at me. Oh MAN!!!' She cracks me up but we have to be careful with the words we use because she repeats like crazy.

Hayden is walking like he has been doing it forever. He just does laps around our island in our kitchen and looks so happy while doing it. It is the funniest thing seeing him walk into a room, when we were so used to see him come in crawling.

Baby Boy - We can feel him move from the outside now. I just realized this last night. So this am after breakfast maybe I can get him moving so Jeffery can feel and Haylee too. I'm finally starting to look pregnant.... well kind of. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will pop. I thought I would show sooner with my 3rd guess not.

Jeffery - Passed his 'Truth Analysis' test on Monday so now we wait to hear if the Chief of Police okays him continuing on with the process but so far everything looks on schedule for Oct. MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE A COP!!! I am so proud of him though this has been super stressful and I know the first year of the new job will be a roller coaster ride. One day at a time right.

No comments: