Monday, February 23, 2009

Hudson 2 Months Old

I can't believe our newest addition is 2 months old already! Today I took him to his 2 month check up. He is doing great! The doctor said he sounds good and is growing great. I would have to agree the little man is 13lbs even! He is chunking up nicely if I do say so myself.

He got 3 shots and an oral vaccine today. He slept most of the day which seems to be the norm for our kids after vaccinations. He did have a short spell today of crying because his legs were bothering him at the shot site. So I gave him Tylenol and he was much better.

I have his pictures ready for pick up at Costco and once I pick them up I will be sending them out to all of you.

Other Updates:

Haylee, Hayden and I are fighting colds.

Hayden said a 3 word sentence the other day! He said 'More juice please'. He is talking more and more every day. I just got his invites for his birthday party and will be sending them out this week. I can't believe he is going to be 2 years old. Where has the time gone!

Jeffery is graduating the Academy in less then 3 weeks! I can't believe the day is almost here. I have been waiting for it to be here and now can't believe it finally is. My husband a Police Officer! Words can't describe how proud I am off him! He has really been through so much these past 5 months and I can see a change in him. The confidence he has is amazing. He is going to be a great Cop.

No comments: