Thursday, August 13, 2009

4th Phase

Jeff is in 4th Phase! What does this mean you ask? This means that he is riding around with an officer that isn't dressed in uniform and doesn't help him at all. He observes him and that is it. He will do this for 2 to 3 weeks and then he is done with Field Training!!!!

I seriously can't believe that a year ago he was going through the background check and all that jazz. Now he is finishing training. Shoot I can't believe he is a Cop! I remember the night he came home and told me he wanted to apply. I bawled! I was so scared.

How am I doing now? Okay. I am confident in his abilities and his training to come home safe to us every night. I know that he has other well trained officers out there watching his back. Do I get scared? YES! Do I let the fear run my life? Nope. I have learned that me being afraid and worrying isn't going to help him any and get him home to safe.

So any way Jeff is a Cop. Yep my husband, your Son, Brother, Grandson in Law is a COP!

No comments: