Saturday, April 10, 2010
1st Soccer Game
Haylee had her first soccer game today at 8am... yes 8am. That meant we all had to be dressed and at the field by 730am. I actually had to wake the kids up this morning... which I would NEVER think of doing :) Haylee scored the first 4 goals for the team. She had a blast but was tired and hungry near the end of the 2nd half and was just done with soccer... most of the little girls were. Honestly an hour long game is a bit much for 4 year olds. I would show pictures but I am now the assistant coach of the team. They play 4 on 4 on two separate fields, so I am coaching on one field and the head coach is coaching on the other. I really thought I was going to lose my voice with all the cheering and yelling I was doing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment