Sunday, August 15, 2010

Playing Catch Up

It has been a crazy busy summer here! Playdates, Swimming and all my photography business stuff. Haylee just started ballet and tap again. She loves it! She is starting Kindergarten in 2 weeks... yep 2 weeks!!! Hayden will be going to preschool twice a week Monday and Wednesdays for half days in the morning. Hudson is all over the place and has quite the temper. He yells at me often, scowls and points while he does it. I really try hard not to laugh because really it is pretty darn funny! No clue what he is saying... and I am pretty sure it isn't I LOVE YOU MOMMY but still such a sight to see.

My photography business is going great! Busy time of the year starting up for the rush for holiday pictures. I also started a design shop for photographers. I create templates for them to use for photocards and albums and such. Also create editing tools for them to use. It is a lot of fun and stuff I can do in the evening when the kids go down and I can shoot less for right now. I would be okay only shooting a few times a month especially now with all the running around I will be doing for the kiddos.

Jeff is liking his job. Just got a text this evening that he arrested four people tonight and 3 last night I think it was. I told him everyone wants to see a picture of him in his uniform however he insists on making sure is patrol car is clean before I am allowed to take a picture :) So soon I hope!











No comments: