I always thought it would be nice to have Jeffery do some laundry here and there.... not so much anymore. I realized I am better off doing it on my own when I pulled Haylee's pink ballet tights from the dryer.... or should I say used to be pink ballet tights..... That's right they are now a lovely shade of gray hehe
Which is a great reminder I have to pick her up a new pair before ballet tomorrow.
On a sadder note Haylee's little friend next door is moving to AZ. tomorrow. She doesn't really get the concept of her moving away. Every time I try to explain Ashlynn is moving to AZ, she looks at me and asks 'where are we going Mommy'. Sorry kid were staying put for right now :)
Ashlynn isn't handling it to well. We have to be careful not to mention someone new moving next door to Haylee. She told her mom 'I don't want to move because someone else will live in this house and play with Haylee'.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment