I would like to announce that Haylee Marie is officially potty trained and no longer uses diapers. She has had the peeing on the potty down for sometime and recently she started pooing on the potty and now she sleeps through the night in big girl panties!!! In the words of our sweet girl 'I'm a big girl. Only babies wear diapers!' That's right princess!!!
Also I swear our little boy has grown a few inches in the past couple of days. He has been sleeping like we slipped him a sleeping pill. Today I brought him down from nap looked at him and thought to myself 'his legs have gotten longer'. Then my next door neighbor said he looks like he is thinning out. Bye bye baby chub... Oh how I'll miss his little rolls but I do have baby 3 coming that I can make nice and plump for awhile!
Oh and Haylee is well on her way to knowing all her letters. She has been able to sing the ABC's for sometime but she actually knows the letters when looking at them. We are up to 'K'. Yes we know she is a genius hehe
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment