This week is packed full of things to do.
Monday - Clean my whole house top to bottom. That is what happens when you are going to have house guests right :)
Tuesday - More cleaning... because for some reason I go to bed and my house is clean then I wake up in the morning and it is dirty again. How does that happen?
Pick up Samson aka Uncle Salmon from the airport (Jeffery will most likely be doing this). Make dinner for Jeffery, Uncle Salmon, Uncle Salmons Dad and kids.
The Menu - Baked Ziti, Garlic Bread, Salad
This is also Jeffery's last day of the academy! YEAH JEFFERY!!
Wednesday - Jeffery, Uncle Salmon and Uncle Salmon's Dad will be going golfing. This is Jeffery's Grad. present from the kids and I. I figure a day of relaxing is in order for him! I even got a golf cart lined up so he doesn't have to walk the whole course.
Surprise BBQ for Jeffery. He knows we will be BBQing but doesn't know I have invited others over to share in the celebration.
The Menu - Kalbi Ribs, Pasta Salad, Rice, Pigs in a Blanket (get it... he is a Cop) Shrimp Cevecha (spelled that wrong I am sure) Two Jumbo Cop Car Cupcakes one for Jeffery and one for Brush aka Alan (fellow recruit or should I say Man of the Law) and a jumbo birthday cupcake for Michelle (she is turning 27 on Wed). Giant Chocolate Cake from Costco (I have always wanted to try that cake!) Buffalo Chicken Dip too YUMMY!
Thursday - Grad Day!!
Friday - Hudson gets a repeat u/s to make sure his kidneys are a okay from the UTI he had while in the hospital. 1pm I am getting braces YEA ME! Friday night we have our babysitter coming and we will be going out with the new North Las Vegas Police Officers and wives to celebrate!
Saturday - My playgroup is having a giant yard sale... so I have to be there bright and early YEA ME AGAIN!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment