Jeffery got his schedule for the first 4 weeks of Field Training. He is working 10pm to 8am. JOY! (sarcasm) I knew he was going to have to work graves at least once during Field Training and I suppose it will be nice to just get it done and over with right?
The positives he is working graves from the North Area Command so that means he will be patrolling our area, not down south in the Ghetto. JOY! (No sarcasm) He also has Sat, Sun, and Mondays off. Which I don't think his days off really matter a heck of a lot since he will be sleeping during the days anyways but he will be off for Hayden's party next Saturday, so there is a silver lining.
I am scared out of my mind for him. He tells me they will never do anything alone which he hopes will ease my worry and it does a bit. However I keep telling myself I married a Diesel Mechanic. Diesel Mechanics don't carry guns and have bad guys shooting at them. Yes I know he won't get shot at everyday but the possibility is there and I DON'T LIKE THAT. So I do what I think is my only way to stay sane I don't think about it. I guess another silver lining is I will be sleeping (hopefully) while he is on shift so I won't be sitting around worrying all day.
Keep him in your thought and prayers (if your the praying type). He is doing a job that only a special breed can do. I admire him for all he has accomplished and all he will accomplish through out his career in Law Enforcement.
Oh yes and he starts this Friday. 10pm Officer Anderson will be keeping those of North Las Vegas safe.
OK now scroll down and look at some pictures of our adorable little kids!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment