Thursday, July 16, 2009

Holy Heat!

It is hot here! Yea I know it is Vegas what do we expect but I know many living here are ready for the cool down. When I say cool down I mean 80s would be nice. Yea that is hot for ya'll up in Washington but 60s is freezing to us down here :)

We have been swimming a lot. Haylee can swim! She Doggie Paddles with the best of 'em. We also do a lot of indoor activities since the heat is no fun to run and play in. This morning we went bowling. Hayden and Haylee bowled and Hudson munched on some pretzels.

Haylee didn't know what 'real' bowling was. When I told her that was what we would be doing last night. She asked me if we were going to Auntie Shell's house to play bowling on TV. I told her no we would be going to the Bowling Alley. She then asked if she would use a remote. I knew then and there she needed to exp. REAL bowling.

They set up the bumpers for the kids, so no one got a gutter ball! They even had ramps for Hayden to put his ball on so it picked up some speed to get all the way down the alley. Haylee didn't want to use the ramp, she pushed her ball with all she had. Seemed to take that ball a good 5 mins to hit the pins. Sometimes the little bar came down before her ball even made it :)

They had a blast and bowling is on our To Do list for the future.

No comments: