Sunday, July 5, 2009

So much fun!

I am having a blast with my new camera. Thankfully I have adorable children that like having their picture taken... well most of the time. Yesterday we went over to my friend Michelle's house to celebrate the fourth. I also took some pictures of her and her children.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mommyof3three/

You can check them out at the link above! I am pretty please with how they turned out. I obviously have TONS to learn but it is so much fun!!! You can never have enough pictures and with us living down here and you all living up here this is the best way to show you how much the kids are growing.

This weekend I think we will venture to the park and do some pictures of the kids and Jeffery. I might even try a family portrait. I haven't tried the self timer feature out yet but I do have a tripod so why not? Right!

We hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July!

Love to all!

No comments: