Little man is starting to really move! Last night we were cleaning Haylee's room. Well let me clarify Haylee and I were cleaning. Hayden was taking everything we had just put away an throwing it across her room. Men and their messes!
Hayden stood up and walked over to me! He giggled the whole way and when he made it to me, he sat down and started clapping! He was so excited and saw how excited Haylee and I were so that increased his excitement.
I know right now we are super excited for this milestone but soon we will wish he was not mobile again. He is already a tornado while crawling. We don't even want to think the trouble he will get himself into when walking.
I will try to catch this on video and post it later.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment