August 13th at 12:45 we go in for the BIG ULTRASOUND to find out if we will be adding a little girl or little boy to our growing family. 3 weeks seems so far away but I'm sure it will fly by *or at least I hope*.
We had our monthly baby check up and all is going well. Baby's heart beat was a strong 150bpm. The doctor did tell me I have to 'watch the pounds'. You all know I put on some serious weight while pregnant. While pregnant with Haylee and Hayden I put on about 60 lbs each time, luckily I loose it fast. So I took what the doctor said to heart and picked up some Jack in the Box on the way home.
Oh and Haylee said she wants to have a little sister and name her Haylee. Kids are so cute! So maybe we'll have a Haylee II soon!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment