Our poor little boy has been teething for the past few days. Us Anderson's are over achievers instead of cutting one tooth at a time, we do 4 at a time. He has been miserable and cranky. Just not his normal easy going self.
Let me first say thank goodness for Infant Tylenol, Teeth Tablets, and Baby Orajel. Those are his saving graces.
One of the side effects of his teething is a lot of pooping, and when I say a lot I mean a lot! A few days ago I heard him stirring in his bed, so I figured he was up for the morning. As I got closer to his door there was as strong odor of poop coming from his room. I knew that couldn't be good. I walked into his room and their he was covered head to toe in his poop!
Well I did what any Mom would do I screamed for Jeffery to wake up and come help me. I didn't even know where to start. I went to the bathroom picked out all the toys from the tub and started to warm the water. I knew a full wash down was needed. Jeffery to my surprise had already picked him up and was heading my way.
Side Note: The reason I say to my surprise is because Jeffery has a severe phobia to poop and changing poopy diapers. So for him to pick up a child covered in poop is a huge thing. WAY TO GO JEFFERY!
Well we got him all cleaned up and then tackled his crib. I really wish I would have taken a picture but as you all can probably understand at the time I wasn't thinking Kodak Moment. Our little boy looked like the Incredible Hulk without all the muscles, or like he was at a fancy spa getting a mud mask.... only it wasn't mud.
Ahhhhh yes the Joys of Teething and Parenting!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment