Monday, November 10, 2008

Bed Rest... Again

I have been put on Bed Rest hopefully only until I see my doctor on Thursday. Sat. evening I started not feeling well. Really bad hot flashes that only a cold shower helped and a few pretty intense contractions and then the achy feeling I had when pregnant with Hayden... that ended up putting me on Bed Rest for 3 weeks. I figured I should go get checked out just to be on the safe side.

Jeffery and I went to labor and delivery and I was monitored for a few hours. I had only 2 contractions during that time that the machine picked up but the achy pain was there almost the whole time.

Baby Hudson is super low just like Hayden was.... so that is a concern. His head might cause me to dilate earlier then I should. They did a test to see if I would be at risk of going into labor within the next 2 weeks. That came back negative... thank goodness. It is way to early for him to arrive.

If I have this baby when I had Hayden which was at 36 1/2 weeks that is only about 4 1/2 weeks away... might be an early Dec. baby instead of an early Jan. baby.

Bed Rest with two little ones.... pretty much impossible but I am trying... though I have the nesting urge really bad. I want to clean and organize... there is so much I want to have done before Hudson arrives and the holidays too.

No comments: