Ended up at Labor and Delivery again yesterday. I was having what I thought were contractions starting around 10am... I called the hospital around 1130 and she told me to take my medicine now to see if that would slow them down... It didn't. So off to Labor and Delivery we went. Had to wait for a bed for 2 hrs in the waiting room... That was pleasent... NOT!!
Once we got in a room I told the nurse once she hooked me up to the monitors they would probably go away and nothing would show up... I was wrong! I was contracting every 6 mins with smaller ones in between. So I took my medicine again aroudn 530 and they slowed to about 1 or 2 an hour. I was sent home.
Hudson really seems to want out but I would like him in there for a couple more weeks. However if he does come now he shouldn't have any issues since I am past the 34 week mark now... Might need a little help breathing on his own to start but other then that all should be ok... However I would rather not have any issues obviously. I have to call my Dr. this morning and let him know what happened yesterday and see what he would like to do.
Looks like I might have to get Hudson a Babys First Christmas Stocking and outfit afterall.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my Hell! You are there so much, they need to name a wing of the Hospital after you.
Post a Comment