Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another False Alarm

All day Friday I was feeling 'off' and I was contracting on and off... around 12 they started becoming regular every 3 mins and then ended up being every 2 mins or so... and getting more uncomfortable.. I really thought this was IT...

Went to the hospital and got hooked up to the monitors... sure enough I was contracting but turns out they weren't strong enough to cause any change BOOO!! So I was sent home... just another fake out by our baby boy Hudson.

I have a doctors appt. tomorrow. I will talk to my dr about possible induction if I haven't had him by Christmas night. I would like to go in Christmas night and have him the following day. Jeffery has 5 days off starting Christmas Eve and that way we know for sure he will be at the delivery. I don't want to be induced Tuesday night because that means I will miss Christmas morning with the kids... we'll see what the dr says.

No comments: