Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Storm in Las Vegas

Tonight we are supposed to have the biggest snow storm since 1979.... some areas might get 10 inches of snow... right now they are not allowing planes land at the airport because of visibility. Hopefully this will all go away by Saturday and hopefully I don't go into labor tonight...

I don't think Jeffery has been trained how to deliver a baby :)

We currently have snow sticking on our grass in our backyard... our palm trees have snow on them... yes that is right PALM TREES... Crazy! Haylee is excited but poor girl is sick so she is just lounging on the couch. Hayden goes and looks out the slider and then bangs his head on the door and runs off... not sure if that means he likes the snow or not.

Jeffery still has to drive down south tomorrow regardless.. His trainers said they understand if some guys are late tomorrow... LATE nice... which is probably a test and they want to see who takes the initiative to get up earlier to make it there on time...

I will post pictures of our snow in the morning!

No comments: