Friday, December 26, 2008

Introducing Hudson Allen Anderson

This post is a bit delayed... sorry it has been crazy here at the Anderson Home.

Hudson Allen Anderson arrived on Tuesday Dec. 23rd at 11:49pm. He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has a full head of dark brown hair and brown eyes!!! I am still in shock about his hair... but love it!

I had a scheduled induction that was to start at 2pm. They finally got my meds. started about 3:30, the dr then had a nurse break my water around 5pm. At that point in my my contractions got really painful. I finally got my epidural around 7pm or so. The pain went away but I started to feel sick to my stomach. Finally around 11:30 I was ready to push but had to wait for my dr. to arrive. Once he arrived 3 pushes later Hudson was here.

His APGAR scores for 9 and 9 so very good! He is a good eater and sleeper... Hoping he will sleep through the night as early as Hayden did :)

Haylee loves her little brother. She always tells me how cute he is, and Hayden comes and pats him on his head... but other then that not much interest in him. I think once Hudson is awake more and does more Hayden will want more to do with him.

I'm slowly feeling better. Sore and tired but so happy to be home and have our new baby home with us. I got released Christmas Eve which was a pleasant surprise since I thought we would have to celebrate Christmas on the 26th.

We had a great Christmas! The kids got tons of toys and we had a yummy dinner. I was so excited to have a big Christmas dinner.

I will post pictures of Hudson and Christmas once I get my camera out of my hospital bag.

No comments: