Saturday, June 6, 2009

Celebration

I didn't take pictures... I am so mad at myself. I guess I was too busy handing out pizza and cupcakes and helping Haylee ride her bike... oh did I say her bike? I meant Savannah's bike. Haylee and Savannah's bikes are the same size but Haylee didn't want to ride hers. She rode Savannah's instead.

Anyway we had some of her friends over. Savannah, Jaxon, Juju and Alessio. They rode bikes and drove around in her pink Barbie Jeep (last years bday present). Jeffery brought home pizza and Haylee and I made chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing YUM! The kids ate their dinner out front (no mess in the house yea!). Haylee had a blast. She told me this morning that we forgot her pinata. I had to explain to her that yesterday wasn't her party, that she is having a party next Sat.

No comments: