Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rude Awakening

This morning around 245am I heard a huge crash and tires lock up. I looked out our bedroom window and there was a late 80s Chevy Blazer in the road and had hit something but at the time I couldn't see what it was. I saw them turn the corner so I went and look out Haylee's window. I then saw Jeffery, he had just gotten home from work. He was on the phone calling dispatch to tell them about the vehicle. I heard a lady yell at a guy to get back in the car and they took off.

Turns out they hit a light post behind our house. I couldn't see that was what they hit because the light pole had fallen down! Jeffery said they had a flat tire. So he had to fill out a Witness Report, like he didn't do enough paper work at work. :)

They ended up following the trail of oil the truck left behind to the people's house. LOSERS!! So Jeffery didn't get to bed till about 4am so needless to say he will be sleeping most of the day.

No comments: