Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Little Girl Turned 4

Yesterday Haylee Marie turned 4 years old! Where has the time gone? She said to me yesterday morning 'Mommy I am growing up. I am this big now' she then stood on the couch to show me how big she was. I told her 'Haylee you are growing up way to fast'. Her response 'Yep'.

During her 3rd year of life she has became fully potty trained, learned some ballet, talking up a storm, has gained the attitude of a teenager, and yesterday on her 4th birthday she learned to ride a bike (with training wheels of course).

Uncle Salmon (aka Uncle Samson) she hasn't forgotten about the pink motorcycle you are supposed to be bringing for her hehe She told me yesterday. Mommy Uncle Salmon is getting me a pink motorcycle. What can I say our little girl dreams big!

What else... oh yes she has figured out what she wants to be when she grows up. She is going to be a Police Officer like her Daddy! She gets so excited to see her Daddy in his uniform and the joy that comes over her face when she gets to see his patrol car. Words can't explain!

Haylee is 4..... WOW!!

No comments: